Sunday, October 12, 2014

Model Completed Maybe

 UPDATE: I should of gave the source of that spotted tile texture. Here it is: http://spiralgraphics.biz/packs/tile/index.htm?33 | http://spiralgraphics.biz/ | Sadly I was supposed to do that I think but didn't for years. Hoping no damages happen and could be forgiven. UPDATE DONE

Well, I already had it like this for months.. I just didn't feel like posting on here for a while...


I did had some issues where I need to re-shade some stuff because of a bug that caused something to corrupt, but the earlier files don't look that far, not very far at all.

Shading still isn't done, but I'm sure the model is!


The Front of The House

Yes, this is the front. Some rooms are on, and some are off. Also has a nice balcony.


Front Door Area
Some nice shading.. Without it... don't ask.
Anyway, if your wondering what those 3 colored shading things are, it's kind of part of the story of the place I think.


Part of The Back - House Area
A nice fancy window huh? You may also noticed an opened window to the right.. Yep, you can go in there for sure!
There is also a mountain (With unshaded trees) on the left. Mad Monster Mansion never had mountains or cliff like stuff before I think.


Main Street
On the other side of the street, lies the original entrance to Mad Monster Mansion.. It was remain though so stuff may not 100% look accurate to the main walls and such.


Other Side of Street
You may notice that the fencing is cut off on the right of the gate.. It actually shows right but the invisible walls caused layering issues, which can make weird illusions.. Sadly some may have to deal with this problem I'm afraid.


An Easter Egg

Many people probably won't know what this is. KIM stands for "Kate's Inner Monster" I think. I'm not the one who made this up, but I was a fan of this character and just couldn't help my self and make reference to this anthropomorphic wolf person. I guess I wanted to promote or something.

There WAS going to be more than just a sign.. A secret room was going to be mainly about this KIM person (Does the person actually have a name?).

Sadly, due to some fearing relationships in terms of "trapped" and "monopoly" involving some guy who expresses (It's the same guy in the link) that character. I don't even know if I should just go on.. It may be possible to secretly go around something, but I just don't feel it much anymore.

This sign may still remain at least (and I really DON'T want to re-shade this map, holy crap..) but what I was going to possibly do may be canceled. However, I might make a dramatic version of it in that same room. May be hard to explain.

I might of took a potion to make me a complete non-fan now.. Don't ask on what I just said because I don't care. LOL

I might make a whole post talking about this reason by the way.

_________________________________________

So yeah, this is the level. There is also a cool story behind the whole house, it's about some lost city that had a better morality (Following Gold Rule and such). Story following is optional.. Exploration and freedom is for everyone! Will I release the full hack? I hope so.

5 comments:

  1. Looks great! Is this the only level completed? And how is the game as a whole progressing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there is still more models I need to make for this whole level.. :/ The only true completed level (Current version I guess?) is Blue Moon Forest. Which you can also download if you know my YT channel. :)

      I also am unsure. I didn't set up how the HUB works yet, and since I'm currently waiting on updates and such.

      Delete
    2. What do you mean by HUB? An update in Banjos Backpack? I was curious as I lost hope you would continue this. Keep up the good work my friend, but do you have any clue how long it will take or how detailed the hack will be?

      Delete
    3. Oops sorry! I meant HUD instead of HUB. Like the connections between levels. ;)
      Sadly I am not so sure yet, I guess my plan for now is to make each level, then figure out how I can connect them all sort of..
      The time it would be release is very unknown to me. :/ But, I can probably release some levels alone!

      Delete
    4. No wait a minute, I did mean HUB after all. Dang it. xD HUD is like a menu thing and HUB is like the connections thing.

      Delete