Thursday, May 15, 2014

There Was Once a Pony Village Planned




I remember having so many ideas for this hack, yet I still need to wait for some updates to complete it more...

But I did had a lost, secret level in mind, and it's where Banjo decides to visit Equestria. He would meet the Mane 6, and such.

But due to unfortunate reasons, that's been canceled. But, I will probably still have a secret level planned. It may be about these Anthropomorphic Wolves instead, but with more custom settings (Since the original one may not have had that much random settings).
I think it's for the better anyway. It's more unpopular, maybe, and this may make it more popular.

Sorry, no village, but feel free to use the idea! Just don't restrict others from using the same idea, k?

I also need to introduce what "Banjo Kazooie - Grunty's Lost Lair" is.

______

CC - No Derivatives - Attribution
Inspired, making your own words about this hack is fine, just please credit me if someone does mention this.

No comments:

Post a Comment