Thursday, May 15, 2014

What is Banjo Kazooie - Grunty's Lost Lair?




This is a ROM hack of the original game "Banjo Kazooie".
Thanks to Skill, and other people from rarewarecentral.com, it's much more possible to hack the game!
At this moment of when I am writing this, not everything is possible with the Banjo Kazooie hacking tool. And I have not worked much on the game, I still mainly have ONE level focused and have ideas, and plans maybe.

For the ROM, it's main focus is to find the lost lair of Grunty, the picture above isn't the same lair from the original game, it's actually a forgotten lair! That's why it looks "strange".
While the "main" goal is to find it, and rescue Tooty again, it also has a huge focus of new exploration too, and other kinds of things!

I'm the guy who likes "Sparkle", "Pretty", and "Colorful" things a lot and as a guy who loves shading, my maps may actually look "Official" as if it was made by Rare sort of! I will be honest though, I'm not sure but I always love how I shade my maps.

I made this a long time ago sort of.. The -Secret "level" was the forgotten village, but now let's consider it another secret level, about these wolves or something.

Yeah, as you can see, the only "official" name here is "Moonlight Forest".

Footage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cCUosWahh8

So yeah!
That's some info for my hack!
Please don't expect any close release, and I'm still limited of what I can do.

______

CC - No Derivatives - Attribution
Inspired, making your own words about this hack is fine, just please credit me if someone does mention this.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't have anything nice to say, then leave.
      Also, it doesn't look like this blog is your type, I highly suggest being mature and leave.
      Thank You for your time.

      Delete